Grow your practice and earn steady income when you partner with BizCounsel. We're looking for innovative business attorneys across the United States who have a passion for helping small businesses.
Two Ways to Partner With BizCounsel
BizCounsel attorneys are the primary point of contact with our small business clients. They work to solve their legal needs on a regular basis.
Local Attorney Directory
Our Local Attorney Directory is a resource for clients who have specialized legal needs that fall outside the scope of their membership.
- "BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."
- "The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."
- "BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."
- "A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."
If you're a small business attorney who's open to innovative ways to solve client needs, we'd love to hear from you.
Please note the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum 5 years practicing law
- Good standing with the State Bar
- Adequate insurance coverage
- No State Bar complaints