BizCounsel in the news
- "BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."
- "The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."
- "BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."
- "A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."
- Coronavirus & your Contracts: What you Need to Know about Force Majeure May 5, 2020
- My Customer Wants to Cancel their Contract because of Coronavirus May 4, 2020
- How does COVID-19 Affect my Commercial Lease? May 4, 2020
- How to Invoke Force Majeure Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic May 4, 2020
- Coronavirus - employment law questions March 25, 2020
- Design Professional Corporations (DPCs): a New Type of Business Entity in New York March 18, 2020
- How to Form a Professional Entity in California March 18, 2020
- What is a California Professional Entity and What Are It's Advantages? March 18, 2020
- Forming a New York Professional Entity in 3 Steps March 9, 2020
- Professional Entities in New York - 5 Things to Know March 9, 2020