"BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."Forbes Magazine
"The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."Los Angeles Business Journal
"BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."Above The Law
"A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."Times Standard
BizCounsel In The Press
- Is a Professional Association or a PLLC Best for my Private Practice in Texas?
- Professional Entities in Texas
- What Types of Professional Entities can be Formed in Florida?
- Texas Professional Associations: What They Are & How to Form One
- Professional Corporations and PLLCs in Florida
- Can a Professional Corporation be Taxed as an S Corp?
- What's the Difference Between a C Corp and a Professional Corporation?
- Who Should Form a Professional Corporation?
- What is a Professional Association?
- Special Requirements for Professional Corporations