"BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."Forbes Magazine
"The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."Los Angeles Business Journal
"BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."Above The Law
"A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."Times Standard
BizCounsel In The Press
- How Can I Get Out of My Business Contract?
- Businesses Beware: 5 Deceptive Tactics Used in Business Contracts
- Workers Compensation in California: How Does it Compare to Other States?
- Can I Exclude Myself from my Company's Workers Compensation Coverage?
- Does My Business Need to Pay for Workers Compensation in California?
- What are “Classes of Interests” in an LLC Operating Agreement?
- 5 Key Provisions for Your LLC Operating Agreement
- How Do Convertible Notes Work?
- SAFEs vs. Convertible Notes: Which is Best for my Business?
- How Do SAFEs Compare With Other Types of Capital Raising?