BizCounsel in the news
- "BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."
- "The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."
- "BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."
- "A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."
BizCounsel in the press
- This Entrepreneur Built A $2 Billion Business With 1,000 Employees By Disrupting The Legal Industry Forbes - Jun 11, 2019
- LegalZoom Co-founder Applies SaaS to Legal Services Los Angeles Business Journal - May 21, 2019
- Can You Really Get Good Legal Help For $69/Month? Above the Law - May 21, 2019
- You and the Law: BizCounsel offers affordable access to legal services Times Standard - May 7, 2019
- Incorporating in Delaware or Nevada: Good Idea or Bad Advice? May 3, 2019
- Does My Company Need Its Own Bank Account? April 30, 2019
- Do You Need to Hold Shareholder Meetings? April 30, 2019
- What's a Convertible Note? April 29, 2019
- What Does it Mean for an LLC to be a Disregarded Entity? April 26, 2019
- Piercing the Corporate Veil: A Primer for Business Owners April 20, 2019
- How to Get (and Maintain) Your Corporate-Status April 19, 2019
- What's an S Corp? April 18, 2019
- LLC and Corporate Formation Documents 101 April 17, 2019
- Corporations: Pros and Cons April 16, 2019