"BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."Forbes Magazine
"The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."Los Angeles Business Journal
"BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."Above The Law
"A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."Times Standard
BizCounsel In The Press
- Who Should Form a Professional Corporation?
- What is a Professional Association?
- 5 Things to Know before Forming your Professional Entity
- PLLC vs. Professional Corporation: What’s the Difference?
- Special Requirements for Professional Corporations
- How to Pay Yourself as a Business Owner
- The Tax Advantages of S Corps: Can My Business Really Save $15,000 per Year?
- Can I Turn my LLC into an S Corp?
- AB5's ABC Test: A Brief Explanation for California Business Owners
- California's Assembly Bill 5 (AB5): What Business Owner's Need to Know