"BizCounsel members can get legal advice from its network of business attorneys, without paying by the hour."Forbes Magazine
"The model also changes the economics for lawyers and their practices, enabling them to serve more clients and charge them less."Los Angeles Business Journal
"BizCounsel is the natural progression from LegalZoom."Above The Law
"A unique startup — BizCounsel — might be the answer."Times Standard
BizCounsel In The Press
- Joint Ventures v. Partnerships: Differences Business Owners Need to Know
- Don’t Underestimate the Taxes When Selling Your Business
- Can I Sell My Sole Proprietorship to My Kids?
- Can I be Taxed for Gifting My Business?
- Can You Sublet A Commercial Lease?
- Handing Your Business Over to the Next Generation
- Assigning vs. Subletting A Commercial Lease
- 7 Terms Every Business Owner Must Understand Before Signing A Commercial Lease
- DBAs for Unincorporated Businesses
- Is a Triple-Net (NNN) Lease Right for My Business?